Most likely, one of your bulbs are not seated properly.
Follow these steps:
- Turn off the Arc.
- Unplug it from the wall
- Lock your wheels in place
- Check each bulb to ensure they are pushed down all the way. There is a marker on the bulb that will let you know if it is inserted correctly. If you the marker is too high, try rotating the bulb until it fully plugs in. Please use gloves while handling the bulbs.
If this still does not work, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the following:
- Please try moving the bulb to another socket:
- Does the bulb now light up?
- Is the same socket still not working?
- How many bulbs are out?
- When did the issue start happening?
Finally, please do not run your Arc while a bulb isn't working as this can cause damage to the electronics.