First, let's check if it's a power-related issue. Please try these steps to get your Arc working again:
- Ensure the power switch near the Power Entry Port is "On" (White Line)
- Make sure the device is not plugged into a GFCI outlet or a surge protector. Then, try seeing if it turns on.
- Are you using an extension cord? If so, it needs to be at least 12 AWG.
If neither of these steps applies, or your Arc still isn't working, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the following:
- What is the serial number on the label at the base of your Arc? The serial number is located at the very bottom center (e.g. “A 00100…”)
- Is the light at the top of the unit or the LCD control panel turning on?
- When did this start happening?