There are a few reasons your Arc may not be reporting to the dashboard.
1. You may have an incorrect Serial # assigned to your location.
Double check that you have the same Serial # on your Arc and in your dashboard.
- You can find your Serial # below your barcode on the bottom of your Arc (above the plug).
- If your dashboard shows a different Serial # than your Arc, please contact our Customer Success team to determine why this happened and get the correct Serial # added.
2. You may have a poor LTE connection in your location.
To test the connectivity and LTE signal strength of your Arc try these steps:
- Display should be on
- Hold down the Up and Down keys simultaneously for a couple seconds
- A device info screen should appear. Scroll down to “Modem” and press the play/pause button
- There should be a number in the upper right hand corner
- If this number is higher than -18db or higher, your devices has poor to no connection and will need to be moved to an area with stronger signal in order to report to the dashboard.
If you are experiencing either of these problems, please reach out to our Customer Success team at email@example.com and let us know the following:
- What is the Arc Serial #?
- Where are the specific locations with verified complete cycles that are not reporting in the Dashboard
- When is the last time you used your Arc and how frequently do you use it?
- When is the last time you saw activity report in your Dashboard?
- What is your LTE signal strength at the "not reporting" locations in dB?