You'll want to drop both Sensors and Hubs onto the FloorPlan to show their exact location. WorkPoints and Hubs do not self-locate. It's best to do this on-site when your devices are in front of you.
note: Make sure your browser zoom is set to %100 to avoid distortion in your FloorPlan
To add your Devices to your FloorPlan:
1. Click the red Lock button to unlock your FloorPlan
2. Expand the Device list on the left side of your FloorPlan
3. Hubs: Expand the unassigned Hubs list. The hub has an ID that should be visible on the physical device and will match the ID shown in the Hubs list.
To assign a Hub to the floorplan, click and drag a Hub out of the list and drop it onto the floorplan. Once it's on the floorplan, you can simply click and drag it around and into the correct location.
4. Sensors (WorkPoints and Counters): Expand the unassigned Sensors list. The sensor has an ID that should be visible on the physical device and will match the ID shown in the sensors list. Sensors also have a button that may be pressed to highlight the device in your sensors list.
To assign a Sensor to the floorplan, find the corresponding sensor by either filtering by the number range in which the ID falls into or by pressing the button. Once located, click and drag the sensor out of the list and drop it onto the floorplan. Once it's on the floorplan, you can simply click and drag it around and into the correct location.
For more info on pressing the button, see below.
4.1 Pressing the Notification Button
Sensors have a button that is concealed within the case. For WorkPoints, the button is located inside and can be accessed using a pin —such as a paper clip. Pressing the button will illuminate its icon in green. Pressing the button will move the sensor to the top of the list. If the WorkPoint is already dropped onto the floorplan, the sensor will be highlighted on the floorplan.
5. Place all WorkPoint and Hubs onto your FloorPlan, then click the Lock button to lock the FloorPlan.