1. Open the WorkPlaces page and click "NEW WORKPLACE"
2. Fill Out the New WorkPlace Details:
- Use the exact address & timezone as CoWorkr will use it to geo-sync sensors.
- Select the Group of users who'll need to access this Workplace
3. Click Save. You'll then see your newly made WorkPlace appear in the list on your homepage.
- To Edit or Delete your newly created WorkPlace, use the Pencil Icon in the Workplace list.
- Additional Buttons in the Workplace Menu include:
- Resetting will return your hardware to its default state, unassigned to any WorkPlace.
- Unlinking WorkPoints will remove their assignments to the WorkPlace. Only use this to close a WorkPlace.
- Tag Updates will update all your WorkPlace data to reflect the most recent tags added, deleted, or modified.
- Data Download will build a complete file of your WorkPlace and make it available in the Files menu
- Buttons here include Data Download, Tag Updates, Unlinking WorkPoints, & Resetting.
4. Further Options:
Once you've setup your workplace, you can modify its settings from its homepage. This includes renaming, using the calendar button to exclude any days from the data collection, adding/modifying/removing floorplans, and more. For additional questions regarding modifying your workplace, please reach out to support@rzerosystems for more detailed instructions.