- Press the Up and Down buttons simultaneously on the Arc control
panel. The Device Info: Version screen appears.
- Press the Up or Down button to navigate to the Device Info: Modem screen.
- Press Play/Pause button on the Arc control panel to select and display Device Info: Modem
information. The Arc modem information shows the device's IMEI number.
Signal Strength Meaning
- Check if the number to the right of “RSRQ:” is below -19.00 dB
- If the number is below -19.00 dB, the signal is inadequate and
there is no cellular connectivity.
- If the number is above -19.00 dB, then the signal is adequate.
If the device is “Updating” for over five minutes, contact R-Zero Support.