There are several locations where users can download data. These locations are:
Workplace Report Generation
Highlighted below, the workplace's home has a Generate Report tool for downloading all data from FloorPlans within a WorkPlace. This processes your request offline then emails the user the final report. If you're requesting a large amount of data (over 50k records) it may take several minutes.
1. Click the Generate Report button.
2. Choose the type of Report to generate
A. WorkPoint Summary: A data summary for each WorkPoint associated with the WorkPlace
B. Tag Report: A report that summarizes data for each tag in the WorkPlace. This will aggregate all WorkPoint data associated with a Tag into a single value.
C. Link Report: Similar to a Tag Report, this will provide a report that contains summarized metrics for each Link. Links are created when two or more WorkPoints are "linked" together.
3. Choose a date range. This will aggregate all the data found during this time period.
4. Choose an interval. If you're unsure how intervals will impact your data, check out its explanation in the Definitions section of the FAQ.
5. Click OK. The report will be generated offline and emailed to your address associated with your account.
Next to each chart title in CoWorkr's analytics is a download button. This will download the contents of the chart into a CSV file. See the screenshot below for the button location.
FloorPlan Data Download
FloorPlan analytics (generated by using the FloorPlan) gives users the option to download the full dashboard of data. This is meant to provide the users with a way to quickly analyze small samples of high resolution of data using offline tools.
1. Click the Cloud Download button
2. Choose Activity or Stream Data
A. Activity Data exports WorkPoint data in half-hour tranches
B. Steam Data exports a full record of all data points. Note: This is only recommended if downloading a couple WorkPoints. A single WorkPoint generates thousands of WorkPoint data records per day.