CoWorkr Analytics are a comprehensive set of tools for slicing up your WorkPlace data. Our devices collect data at a very high frequency providing you with a massive trove of data.
There are 3 locations where you can view your workplace's data. These are outlined below:
The analytics preview provides the last week of data, Average Active WorkPoints, and Inactive Workpoints.
Make a selection using the Floor Plan
- Make a selection using Tags
- Click the Analytics button
This will launch the Analytics Preview. If you'd like to recalculate the metrics, you can drag over the timeline chart to narrow the focus of your time selection.
Note: Expand the window using the button at the top right of Analytics Preview to launch the full FloorPlan Dashboard.
Expanding the Analytics Preview from your FloorPlan will launch the full FloorPlans analytics.
The FloorPlan analytics displays all metrics based on your selection from the FloorPlan. This scope can be narrowed by further selecting Tags or specific date/time ranges within the Dashboard.
• FloorPlan analytics are responsive. This means when moving/editing the charts, your results will instantaneously update.
The WorkPlace analytics contains all data from all floors in the workplace. This is accessed from the WorkPlace Dashboard by clicking Analytics.
The WorkPlace Analytics will load all the data from the start of the installation. You can then make selections to further narrow the scope of your analysis.
Note: based on your WorkPlace size, this dashboard can load much more slowly than the FloorPlan Analytics. Each change to the dashboard will require the data to be reprocessed and may take several minutes. Once the new selection data is loaded once, it'll be stored and allow to be quickly loaded in the future.
The WorkPlace Analytics dashboard can be found from the WorkPlace's homepage while FloorPlan Analytics, from the FloorPlan
Using the Analytics Dashboard
In all of CoWorkr's analytics, the contents of the Analytics Dashboard are ultimately controlled by several features in the Top Menu such as the date/time range and an interval option. In the examples below, we will be using the WorkPlace Analytics, found in the WorkPlace's home menu on the right.
The menu along the top of the Analytics Dashboard contains several key functions that control your data. Adjust these prior to analyzing your data and save your settings if you want to change the default.
1. Start with the Date Range
- If the date range loaded is not preferred, click the Date Range and select a new Date Range
note: If you'd like to exclude days from your data, for example, holidays or work off-sites, click the calendar button next to your WorkPlace name at the top of the page. This will not delete data — you can add these dates back into your dataset at any time.
Below: Set a date range
Adjust your date range
2. Next, Select an Interval
The Interval will default to 15min. If a different interval is desired, click the Interval menu and select a new Interval.
Below: Set an interval
Note: An "Interval" is a period of time that rounds up activity into larger chunks. For example, 7 minutes of actual detected activity will be shown as 10 minutes if using a 10 minute interval. If using a 15 minute interval, it will be rounded up even further, to 15 min.
3. (Optional) Choose from a list of default View Filters or Save your own.
To create your own:
- Make a section on the dashboard and choose settings
- Click the File button above the View Filters
- Click to save it as your default, or the WorkPlace's default
Below: Set a WorkPlace Analytics filter or save your existing settings
Each chart will display Activity as a function of the time or location. Each chart also acts as a method of filtering.
Horizontal Bar Charts:
- Try selecting one of the Tags from the list on the right, this will sort the Dashboard to show only this specific Tag.
- Try selecting more than one Tag by clicking any multiple Tags. They will aggregate your results.
- To reset these selections, click RESET to revert to the default settings
Vertical Bar Charts
The full date range graphs at the top of the dashboard show all data in the date range. You can select any range within this date range:
- Click and drag a region over the graph, this will filter your dashboard to show data that only falls within this range
- Adjust this time range by pulling the grips at either end of the selection